Writing for money: Is it worth it?

Here is the one word answer: NO.

Writing for money is definetly not worth it. You will barely make any money. That is, IF you make any money. I was one of the successful people who made almost ten dollars in three months, but it really is not worth working day and night for something that isn't going to do crap to you.

So after having nothing to do this extremely hot summer besides working on new articles, hoping to make some good money, all I have to say for it is that I ain't even close to being worth it. You need a lot of time to become a successful writer, and make hundreds of extra dollars a month (something I don't have).

But after writing for so long, I have learned about how to market your blog, show it to the world, create traffic with it, and most importantly, make money off of it. However, due to the restriction of time I have, I just can't implement those strategies. I have like ten ebooks on making money from blogs, but I just can't make them work for me.

So for all of you people looking to make some money from becoming a part time writer, all I have to say to you is DO IT, but plan stuff out. Take time to plan out what you are gonna do first. For example, I try to plan out a day before whether I am going to promote my articles, or write more articles.

But did that work? No. I didn't have time. So the main part of becoming a writer is time management. If you can't manage your time, I need to tell you, you WILL NOT become a successful writer. You will not get anything out of wasting time for unplanned stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment