Associated Content Review

For all the time I have been a writer (not that long), I have not seen a paid article submission site like Associated Content. I have heard a lot of praise for it, but I never wrote for it. I thought it was for people that were professionals. But I was horribly wrong.

You see, my first experience of Associated Content was not so fun of an experience. First, I was rejected for a really good article, all because it had a link to a store (which was why I hated it) , and then I heard that it got a horrible page ranking, so getting a good performance payment was out of reach.

Well, after a month of hearing that crap, I went over to Alexa.com to find out how my favorite Triond crushed AC's rank.

What I found out was just heartbreaking. It turns out that Associated Content BEATS THE CRAP OUT OF TRIOND. AC's ranking was 577, but Triond, and it's sister sites were ranked way beyond the 20,000 mark. After finding that out, I was crushed. I could have made a lot more money if I had submitted my articles to Associated Content. But I didn't. I hung on to the few cents that I got every day.

So now, I am not going to write much for Triond, but I will write for Associated Content A LOT. I will look for an Associated Content Blog widget to put on here, but until then, I will just write about any new article that I published.

0 comments:

Post a Comment