What I hate about internet marketing

Internet marketing is one of the most prosperous industries during these hard economic times. For me though, it's just a place I don't want to be.

I would never have been in this internet marketing hellhole if I hadn't been so desperate to earn some extra fifty bucks. That was all that I wanted at first. But unfortunately for me, that was too little to earn. Internet marketing was for making hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Yet sometimes I think that it's not worth it.

I know you must be thinking that I am crazy to let go of such an oppurtunity, but it is just not worth it for me. It is great way to make a fortune faster than your wildest dreams, but it isn't for me.

The greatest hurdle that I have had to face is money. From the first time I signed up for that 12 part ecourse by David Guidon to now, I have not made any money. Why not? Because of one little thing called money. Without money, you can't get a .com domain, without money, you can't buy a website template, without money YOU CAN'T EARN MONEY!!!!

I have most of the information I need to start me a million dollar website. Why have I not made any money yet?

Simple answer: The internet marketing experts give away free information worth millions of dollars. But they don't give away the stuff you need to utilise that information for free. For that, you need to buy their product.

So what did I do when I realised that I couldn't make it online? I didn't give in. I kept on my quest for the one way to make some good money fast.

I looked up so much on Google: Free web hosts, free website builder, free domain, free money. Yet did I make a single dollar from the web?

Yes I did. In fact this month I am getting $2.96. More than two times the value of a dollar. How did I get it? Freelance writing for this site called Triond. You don't make much money at all, but for someone desperate enough, this is the perfect way to get some money. You don't get paid much, ( I was one of the lucky ones that got a lot of page views ) but for someone this desperate, I would say, "Go for it!"

But now, after backbreaking work, all I have to say about Internet marketing is that it is impossible to get rich without spending your own money hard owned money. So now I just depend on the few cents I get from this blog and submitting my articles to a new paid content submission site called Associated Content.

0 comments:

Post a Comment