The Magic of using Paypal

As I wrote in the post before this one, I just now started using Associated Content, which requires a PayPal account. I thought it was going to be a hard thing to set one up, load it up with money, blah, blah.

Well, it's not really like that. Information about your bank account or credit card is not necessary. You can give the information to them, but for people like me that never like to spread out extremely personal information, I wouldn't. PayPal is like an online bank of sorts. You can get paid online, and keep the money in your account until you want to withdraw some of it.

The only thing about this is that you can't send any money, and you can withdraw five hundred dollars at a time. The only way to do what ever you want on PayPal is to give them your bank account and card info. Overall, it was a pretty good experience. I highly recommend you get an account before starting an online career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment