Random Articles Weekly

The dream of my life, becoming the owner of a newsletter that has no niche, is something that I have hung on to for a long time. A blogger is as close to as a journalist as possible. The only difference is that being a blogger is much better. You get to set your own hours, and do what you want to your blog.

So this is why, on August 16, 2009, I am going to launch my dream. I am going to start a brand new blog with all the content I have ever written, and whatever I will write. I named it "Random Articles Weekly". The idea for it is to start a blog that gives people a range of things to read about and learn about. It's very simple, and it should be a success.

But for that to happen, I need whoever reads this post to spread the word to their friends about this blog and that blog. I will continue to post here, but also to that blog. Most of my efforts will go towards that one, but for all the loyal followers of my journey as a writer, I will post some of the articles I post there here as well.

Anyways, I hope that you will check out that blog when I launch it.

Gourab The Writer

0 comments:

Post a Comment