Making money from blogging

Since I have nothing better to do during summer break, I decided to make some money writing articles online. From the previous article, you know that for this month, I will only make some two dollars and ninety six cents. Sucks, right?

Yup.

But I still haven't given up. Writing is just something that I love to do. True I don't make crud from Triond or Bukisa, but writing is something I ain't gonna give up so easily.

All over the internet, I have read a lot of articles on making money from blogs.

I've only read about it, those people never gave me specifics about how to do this. All they said was that you need to get a lot of traffic to your blog, and you should get some followers. My question to them is that HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?

Getting traffic is not as easy as counting to 50. It can take years for that. And I don't have years, I have just three months. No, at this point, I barely have three weeks to build some good traffic to my blog. So what the heck am I supposed to do? Buy it????

Heck no. I started with zero dollars, but that doesn't mean I will end up with zero dollars. Nor does it mean I will end up with only three dollars by the end of summer.

No, I will get some good traffic and make somewhat good of an income. And if you want to help me, PLEASE, spread this blog to your friends and contacts. I will come up with something to award you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment