New Blog? Forget it.

While I was sleeping, I was thinking about my new blog. I realised that it wasn't worth it to plan everything out. It was just too much involved in it.

But that doesn't mean that there is not going to be any Random Articles Weekly. There will be a random articles weekly, only it is going to be very different from what I planned it to be. I will be the one writing all the posts, but there isn't going to be any video from me. Instead, I'm just going to upload some of the best videos of the web during that week.

I was originally thinking of making the blog with WordPress, but there are apparently a lot of complications. WordPress is extremely limited. I only get three gigs of space on it. That is enough for Random Articles Weekly, but it's not free to upload videos, or audio. So that's why I am staying with my friend, Blogger.

In a few days I am going to start up the blog. Be sure to check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment