Waffles vs. Pancakes

Every morning, I wake up, start walking around my house for some energy, and have breakfast. I don't have anything good, just some healthy raisin bran and milk. Occasionally a peanut butter jelly sandwich. Not much with waffles or pancakes.

But that doesn't mean I don't like waffles or pancakes. I love them. Whenever I get the chance to eat them for breakfast, I do. To tell you the truth, there really isn't much of a difference between them. You can use pancake mix to make waffles, so what's the deal with the pancake vs. waffle debate?

Well, apparently there is a lot of stuff at stake because this debate has gone on for years by this point.

Pancakes are no doubt good. But all it is flour mixed with milk, sugar and possibly eggs fried on a smooth frying pan.

But waffles are also good. Though not fluffy like the inside of a pancake, it's squarishness inside of a circle have perplexed man for a long time.

What's better? I like both, but it's hard to chose for me. Tell me your opinion of this by commenting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment